1. This competition is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland, Bauer Media, participating carriers, tour operators, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
2. All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and be aged 18 or over on September 5, 2012.
3. The Prize will be drawn at random from the total entries on September 21, 2012. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. No purchase is necessary. It is possible to enter here.
5. The prize consists of:
- Two tickets to see Van Morrison perform at the Europa Hotel on October 20, 2012 at 6.30pm (inc. entrance to show and four course black tie dinner).
- Return flights from mainland Britain to Belfast City Airport or Belfast International. Economy class including one-checked in bag per passenger and check-in fees.
- Transfers to and from the Europa Hotel from Belfast City Airport/Belfast International Airport.
- Two night's bed and breakfast at the Europa Hotel, Belfast (October 19 and 20, 2012). Note: all additional charges including mini bar/hotel services etc. to be covered by the prize winner directly.
- Room type - classic double or twin.
6. The prize are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
7. The competition closes on September 20, 2012. With the draw-taking place on the September 21, 2012. The winner will be notified by telephone or email after this date.
8. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
9. There is no cash prize alternative available.
10. Please note that if the prize winner is unavailable to travel on the date specified above no alternative will be offered and another prize winner will be drawn.
Posted by Ross_Bennett at 2:43 PM GMT 05/09/2012