11:44 AM GMT 21/05/2013
"Wonderful, as heartwarming a tale as you'll see all year". That's how we described new documentary Searching For Sugar Man - the remarkable story of cult '70s singer-songwriter Rodriguez. Swedish filmmaker Malik Bendjelloul headed to South Africa to investigate the mysterious journey of a man whose songs were once so fervently adopted by those struggling against the Apartheid regime.
And here's your chance to see the man himself performing live later this month as he embarks on his latest UK tour.
So, to be in with a chance of winning one pair of tickets to your venue of choice, please submit the correct answer to the following question along with your preferred venue and contact details
What was the name of Rodriguez's 1970 debut album?
a) Coming From Reality
b) Cold Fact
c) Mordicai Jones
Rodriguez Tour Dates
Sat 17 Nov - The Royal Festival Hall
Sun 18 Nov - The Roundhouse
Thu 22 Nov - The Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool
Sat 24 Nov - The Sage Gateshead
Sun 25 Nov - The Usher Hall, Edinburgh
Wed 28 Nov - The Empire Music Hall, Belfast
Fri 30 Nov - The Dome, Brighton
Sat 1 Dec - The Colston Hall, Bristol
Sun 2 Dec - The Academy, Manchester
Searching For Sugar Man will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on December 27
Terms & Conditions
• No prizes can be traded or exchanged for a cash alternative
• Closing date for this competition is November 9, 2012
• All entrants are responsible for including correct contact details
• The judges' decision is final and no negotiation or debate will be entered into.
• All winners will be notified by email.
• This competition is open to all UK readers, except employees and associates of Bauer and their families.
Posted by Ross_Bennett at 3:35 PM GMT 05/11/2012